You & Your Smile is worth it …
At dentael, we’ve invested in the latest technology & equipment, allowing us to deliver high quality dental care in a comfortable and relaxed setting.
We provide dental care for all ages in our local modern Greenford Dental Practice in Perivale, Ealing. Our Dental Practice is easy to get to from the surrounding areas of Ealing, Greenford & beyond. Visit our friendly experienced team to find out how Modern Dentistry can help you.
Digital Technology for you …
Digital radiographs are just one of the advanced features at our Greenford dental practice.This technology allows us to take x-rays (radiographs) at up to 50% less radiation than conventional x-rays and with good clarity.
The Schick system utilizes detectors that are connected to the computer, resulting in instant radiographs appearing on the screen . The system allows enhancement of the radiographs to glean as much information as possible from the digital image.
The presentation of the x-ray on the computer screen in its large size allows you, the patient to easily see what the dentist sees.
We also use digital photography to help you see parts of your mouth not easily seen in a mirror. This allows you to see the condition of your mouth and helps you have a better understanding. With a better knowledge of your mouth, you are able to take control of maintaining your oral health.
The Adec 511 Dental Chair is the top of the range dental chair that provides enhanced patient comfort. This is done through the science of pressure mapping, which reduces pressure points and streamlines support across the entire body. Having the Adec dental chair in our dental practice allows our patients to be comfortable & relaxed while having treatment.
Read what patients say about their dental experiences with us – please visit the Patients Reviews page.
To book your appointment please call us on 020 8997 0006 or submit online appointment request form.
- Listen to your needs and wishes regarding your dental care.
- Spend time to help you understand the condition of your mouth, the cause of dental problems, discuss treatment options and advise on preventing future problems.
- Always endeavour to provide treatment to the very best of our abilities and help you to achieve and maintain good oral health.
- Always have your best interests in mind and therefore refer to specialist colleagues when necessary.
- Follow strict infection control procedures.
- Have procedures and protocols in place to allow us to work in an efficient, high standard, stress free and enjoyable work environment so that we can provide you with a high quality service.
- Continuously update and improve our knowledge and skills.